How to use the word Medications in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Medications.
Examples of Medications in a sentence
- The doctor gave him some medications to calm the strong pain.
- Other medications for anxiety.
- Psychiatric medications can be an effective part of the treatment for psychiatric disorders of childhood and adolescence.
- All medications have both common (generic) and brand names.
- Answer your medical questions on prescription drugs, vitamins and Over the Counter medications.
- Index of comprehensive articles on common prescription and OTC medications and drugs.
- Many medications are available to treat interstitial lung disease (ILD) and its various symptoms.
- Medications in pill or other solid form must undergo security screening.
- Here are 10 types of medications that can cause insomnia.
- Using quit smoking medications doesn’t mean you aren’t strong enough to quit on your own.
- A detailed guide to the types, uses and potential side effects of the main medications used by people with lupus.
- During these events, people can bring unused or expired medications to a central location where they can be disposed of safely.
- The following is a partial list of opioids and other controlled substance medications affected by the new law.
- Have you recently been prescribed one of the medications listed below?
- Prescribed medications play a key role in the treatment of co-occurring disorders.
- How effective are common medications: a perspective based on meta-analyses of major drugs.
- Medications include prescription, over-the-counter and complementary or herbal treatments.
- There are many medications that are safe during pregnancy.
- Anti-anxiety medications help reduce the symptoms of anxiety, such as panic attacks or extreme fear and worry.
- Health plans will help pay the cost of certain prescription medications.
- Prescription and over-the-counter medications can help people and animals.
- Read about what types of medications are prescribed for mental health disorders and the risks of these drugs.
- This training explains Child Protective Services’s expectations for the safe and effective use of psychotropic medications by children in DFPS conservatorship.