Use Medication in a sentence. How to use the word Medication in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Medication. Sentence for Medication.
Examples of Medication in a sentence
- The doctor gave him some medication to relieve the pain.
- Hands securing a medication bottle lid.
- Learn about medication safety, read questions to ask the doctor or pharmacist, and get practical tips to make sure you are taking your medicines the right way.
- Treatment for anxiety usually consists of psychotherapy and medication.
- Explains what psychiatric drugs are, what to know before taking them, and information on side effects and coming off medication.
- The role of medication in anxiety treatment.
- A doctor may prescribe medication to treat persistent anxiety.
- Your doctor may offer you medication if you have a mental illness.
- The company has developed a new allergy medication.
- We know medication errors can impact patient outcomes, therefore safe and appropriate use of medicines is an important part of patient safety in hospitals.
- What types of medication are used to treat mental illness?
- Medication can be an important part of pain management; however it is just one part.
- Get advice on children’s medicine and medication management.
- Have you or a loved one been prescribed a certain medication?
- For example, a medication can ease symptoms of depression like loss of energy and lack of concentration, allowing an individual to engage more in talk therapy.
- Patients have an important role in the medication administration process.
- Never before have we had so many good, safe oral and inhaled medication for the treatment of lung diseases as we do today.
- Which medication is best for my child?
- Make sure your care providers know any medication allergies you may have.
- You may bring prescription and essential non-prescription liquid, gel and aerosol medication in quantities more than 100 ml in your carry-on bag.
- It’s important to know as much as possible about any prescribed medication or treatment.