Use Medical in a sentence. How to use the word Medical in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Medical.
Definition of Medical
related to the science of medicine, or to the treatment of diseases and injuries.
Examples of Medical in a sentence
- *** Neither sleep apnea nor any other medical condition was a prerequisite for inclusion in this sampling.
- *** The judge also ruled that medical staff could administer a painkiller to help with the process.
- *** Last month, Marsh was found guilty of publishing misleading advertisements about medical products under the Medicines Act.
- *** The medical school for women was opened in 1874, with the accompaniment of many ridicules to the “doctors”.
- *** He graduated from the College of Physicians and Surgeons, Columbia University (1903) and was professor of bacteriology and immunology there (1913-1923) and then at Harvard Medical School.
- *** However, the functions of the coroner’s office have now become chiefly medical, usually limited to a search for the cause and manner of death.
- *** Immediate medical attention for this type is advised.
- *** This condition is abnormal and requires immediate medical attention.
- *** Born in San Francisco, Calif., on Dec. 8, 1863′, he took his medical degree at Heidelberg, Germany, in 1882.
- *** He was professor of pathology at Cooper Medical College, San Francisco (1893-1898), and in 1904 became president of Emanuel Polyclinic in the same city.
- *** After studying medicine he became a medical officer in Türkiye.
- *** In 1875, Emin went to the Egyptian Sudan, where he established a medical practice.
- *** In 1876 he became medical officer of Equatoria province at the invitation of Charles Gordon, its governor.
- *** As the Washington Post wrote earlier this week, “few experts think that the production of stem cells by cloning is likely to be useful from the medical point of view soon or possibly.” ESCR has been one of the most expensive boondoggles in biomedical history.
- *** But research with harvested embryonic stem cells seems to be an unnecessarily speculative enterprise and a waste of money, life and medical research.