Use Media in a sentence. How to use the word Media in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Media. Sentence for Media.
Examples of media in a sentence
- Shojo Beat is a shōjo manga magazine formerly published in North America by Viz Media.
- Here, CO2 gets dissolved into the hot aqueous solution of potassium carbonate (i.e. the scrubbing media).
- Network operators and their media partners can thus offer new services and tap new sales potential .
- He argues that his image as a group of violent thugs is a deceptive by-product of a sustained media campaign.
- However, local media and many residents of Rotorua were excited about the amount.
- Adobe Illustrator CC software is the industry standard vector-drawing environment for designing across media.
- Despite years of media exaggeration and billions of dollars dedicated to the company, embryonic stem cell research (ESCR) has never produced any clinically proven therapy, and probably never will.
- In February 2005, Viz Media announced the creation of a new manga anthology, Shojo Beat.
- Two algebraically explicit analytical solutions of the governing equation set for the coupled heat and mass transfer process of rapid drying in porous media are derived.
- Long before the age of social media, we lost touch sadly – but I still think of her often.
- Barack and Michelle Obama shared some photos on social media and said that the family had lost “a true friend and loyal companion.”
- Check out some of Mary’s full videos below, as shared on her _theiconoclass TikTok account, and be sure to follow Mary’s social media accounts for her latest updates if you enjoyed her content.
- Similarly, our media and film fraternity are required to be more considerate while depicting such people in their shows and films respectively.
- In Episode 6, Blake was forced to resign when the Nightingale operation falsely provided information to the media that Blake had done dodgy deals with the Mafia.