How to use the word Me in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Me.
Examples of Me in a sentence
- This was probably a result of me sampling each one mouthful at a time, so the differences were being accentuated, whilst for all intents and purposes, the beers were very similar in taste.
- The news surprised me.
- When I hear people refer to them as macaroons, it effects me like somebody dragging their nails down a blackboard, shudder!
- I have tried to occupy myself by learning a programming language, and the fundamentals of music theory, but neither have really captured my interest in a way that would allow me to throw myself completely in them.
- To be acknowledged by the Australian Paralympic Committee and know that they are behind me is a such a good feeling.
- These warnings have earned me a great deal of criticism from fellow politicians and some members of the media.
- This dress could have been made for me and my tan boots and belt.
- This had me wondering : is the right to silence a fundamental human right?
- Trump has rung me a few times…
- Within five minutes she was crying and telling me quite forcefully, ‘I want my money back, I am not doing that anymore.’
- Why don’t you listen to me?
- Don’t tell me that Mainalnd Chinese who go to Hong Kong don’t know what a washroom is.
- Enough of the excuses, and let me give you brief overview of our past few days in Italy.
- It sounds like chain store artisanal bread to me!
- He means to make me say, that knowing the best which has been thought and said by the modern nations is knowing their belles lettres and no more.
- The knowledges that I have learned allows me to answer the guiding question, because it gives me an idea that business/organizations doesn’t simply responds to the needs and the wants in the market by just providing products and services.