Use May in a sentence. How to use the word May in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word May. Sentence for May.
Examples of May in a sentence
- Opioid premedication may contribute to the incidence of postoperative nausea and vomiting.
- You may change your Profile information at any time beginning on your second visit by choosing “Edit Personal Profile” on the Members’ Console.
- Like any other part of your profile, you may change your Singles Headline and/or Greeting at any time.
- There may also be flatulence, pain, nausea, loss of appetite, weakness and weight loss.
- The teacher may wish to introduce the students to the evidence of archeology, and perhaps aerial photography.
- The son of a peasant, Thenard was born in Louptiere, France, on May 4, 1777.
- The use of a space separator will expand your living room and destroy any intimate environment you may have in the room.
- It may rain tomorrow, but in any case we will go home.
- It may rain, but I’m going to leave anyway.
- May 12, 2008, a magnitude of approximately 8.0 major earthquakes has occurred in Wenchuan County in Sichuan Province, China.
- A single sporangium may contain up to 40.000 spores.
- Wooden spoons, stools, and heddle pulleys for looms may contain geometric or figurative carved forms.
- Finally, distortions of cultural reality in folktales may represent wish fulfillment.
- Complications may include abscesses, nephritis and rheumatic fever.
- cord compression may result if an epidural abscess in the spinal canal is not treated promptly.
- Complications may include abscesses, nephritis, and rheumatic fever.
- May good health follow you throughout the year. Happy New Year.
- May the season bring you much pleasure.
- The court may impose a fine or imprisonment.
- We may have to resort to the use of untrained personnel.
- On the contrary, as the state of mind improves, the desire for sweets may decrease.
- Likewise, an unwanted or unhappy pregnancy may unexpectedly result in the birth of a loved child instantly.
- That means you may have unwanted feelings of need only after a relationship has arisen.
- We may have to intervene militarily in the area.