Use Matter in a sentence. How to use the word Matter in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Matter. Sentence for Matter.
Definition of Matter
- physical substance in general, as distinct from mind and spirit; (in physics) that which occupies space and possesses rest mass, especially as distinct from energy.
- an affair or situation under consideration; a topic
- be of importance; have significance.
Examples of Matter in a sentence
- Matter is the substance of which all material is made.
- Dark matter is a type of matter thought to be responsible for much of the mass in the universe.
- Plasma is a form of matter.
- The rain does not matter since we are covered.
- A black hole is found by its interaction with matter.
- Physics is the study of energy and matter in space and time and how they are related to each other.
- Most organic matter contains carbon.
- An atom is the basic unit that makes up all matter.
- Atoms and molecules are all composed of matter.
- Matter is anything that has mass and takes up space.
- Fortunately there are a number things you can do that simplifies matters when it comes to implementation.
- It doesn’t matter if you are young and healthy, or if you’re older and frail.
- They stopped interference in religious matters.
- Ostriches mainly eat plant matter, but they also eat insects
- In the early 20th century, scientists had trouble explaining the behavior of atoms using their current knowledge of matter.
- Leaders of many countries thought over these matters and discussed them in meetings.
- Sediments are usually formed from matter which falls to the bottom of oceans and lakes.
- Biogas means a gas produced by the anaerobic digestion or fermentation of organic matter.
- A galaxy is a group of many stars, along with gas, dust, and dark matter.
- Life must have arisen as a natural evolution of matter.
- An electron is a very small piece of matter and energy.
- Like normal matter and antimatter, theoretical electrons and positrons annihilate each other.
- Wherever an important quantity of matter exists, it bends the geometry of spacetime.
- This is because everyone already agreed to obey him no matter what.
- It doesn’t matter whether you’re a lion or a gazelle, when the sun comes up, you’d better be running.
- The weight of matter depends on the strength of gravity.
- Solid is one of the four common states of matter.
- In the real world, the results matter, whether you’re a mechanic or a house painter or an accountant.
- Was all this just a matter of uncontrolled gullibility, collective hysteria or overexploitation in the art of selling?
- If they find nothing attractive in the style of the book, they may find perhaps something useful, something that will deserve their serious reflection, in the matter of it.