Use Mathematician in a sentence. How to use the word Mathematician in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Mathematician. Sentence for Mathematician.
Examples of Mathematician in a sentence
- Need to hire a freelance mathematician?
- Looking back I published the blog post On being a gay mathematician in June 2017.
- Katherine Johnson, famed NASA mathematician and inspiration for the film ‘Hidden Figures,’ is dead at 101.
- Horace Lamb; English mathematician and physicist: b. Stockport, England, Nov. 27, 1849; d. Cambridge, Dec. 4, 1934.
- NASA research mathematician Katherine Johnson is photographed at her desk at Langley Research Center in 1966.
- Johann Heinrich Lambert; German mathematician, astronomer, physicist, and philosopher: b. Mulhouse, Alsace, Aug. 26, 1728; d. Berlin, Prussia, Sept. 25, 1777.
- An extension of work by the French mathematician Denis Poisson, it is memorable among other things for the introduction of the term “potential.”
- A counterban was then issued by Jacob ben Makhir ibn Tibbon, a leading astronomer, mathematician, and translator of scholarly and philosophical works from Arabic into Hebrew, who also lived in Montpellier.
- Mr. Henry Norn, Russell, was not only a philosopher or a mathematician, but also an educator.
- Antoine Augustin Cournot; (1801-1877), French economist, mathematician, and philosopher, who pioneered in the application of mathematics to economic reasoning and analysis.
- Alexis Claude Clairaut; (1713-1765), French astronomer, geodesist, and mathematician who wrote the earliest treatise on curves in 3-dimensional space.
- There was one gentleman in particular, a Scotch mathematician and engineer, who had been educated at the University of Aberdeen, that complained of the treatment which he received in a full and formal protest, which he addressed to Peter in writing, and which is still on record.
- He was a very able mathematician and calculator, and many accounts remain of the discoveries and performances by which he acquired his renown.
- He’s just busy doing math. Unfortunately, there is no clear way to answer the question of how a mathematician thinks.