Use Material in a sentence. How to use the word Material in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Material. Sentence for Material.
Examples of material in a sentence
- The actuator drives the shaft coupling and the valve cartridge to adjust the material flow.
- Warren has cut and pasted this material with a convincing and disappointing effect.
- I considered giving you a compelling reading material.
- Its suppression furnished material for a debate in Parliament: “This is a cleverly written article,” said Mr. John Dillon, “and I cannot find in it a single word which justifies suppression.
- Semiconductor organic material is the main factor that differentiates OFET from the traditional field effect transistor.
- Can I get a xerox from some material on microfilm?
- For xerox is to make copies of graphic material through a process of dry photocopying.
- The arms and legs should be massaged, through the material, in the direction of the heart to aid circulation.
- Mattresses, pillows, upholstery cushions, undercarpet padding gaskets, and prosthetic devices may be made of the material.
- This is the main obstacle to using cloned embryo material for the treatment of diseases.
- Indium is concentrated in the flue dust material during zinc production.
- Besides information acquired at first hand, my material is mainly drawn from the following sources
- The central power, which embraces the market economy, has embraced the capitalist promise to increase and spread the level of material well-being.
- Can I get a Xerox from some microfilm material?
- What he coveted, so far as material gains went, were the large compensations in Asia Minor.
- For my policy the arrival of the Anglo-French was a most material asset.
- Hence the desire of the Germano-Bulgars to prevent the escape of men and material that might at any moment be used against them.
- The claim was presented as “compensation” for the war material abandoned to the Germano-Bulgars in Cavalla: about guarantees not a word.
- Then he went on to state that the surrender of any more material would be equivalent to a departure from neutrality; and the Central Powers, which had already protested against the light flotilla’s passing into the hands of the Entente, would so regard it.