Use Married in a sentence. How to use the word Married in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Married. Sentence for Married.
Examples of married in a sentence
- *** In 1779 he married Josephine Tacher de la Pagerie, later the Empress Josephine, and had two children by her, Eugene and Hortense, whom Napoleon I adopted when he subsequently married their mother.
- *** The great tension for married couples in modernity is the absurdly high expectation of the marriage bond.
- *** She was married to Edward, the eldest son of Henry III of England, at Burgos in October 1254, a few months after he had been created duke of Aquitaine.
- *** In 1856 she married Alexander Isaacs Menken, whose name she kept through subsequent divorces and remarriages.
- *** In 1940 she married the literary critic Stanley Edgar Hyman.
- *** In the Arthurian legend, an Irish princess who married the king of Cornwall and had an affair with her knight Tristan.
- *** His son, Richard Fitz-Ponz, was the father of Walter, who lived in the reign (1154-1189) of Henry II and married Margaret, daughter and heir of Ralph de Toeni, thereby acquiring Clifford Castle.
- *** His son Henry, 2d Earl of Cumberland and 12th Lord de Clifford (1517-1569), married Eleanor, the niece of Henry VIII, and, after her death without issue, Anne, daughter of William, Lord Dacre.
- *** She herself had no wish to be queen, but she was married to Lord Guildford Dudley and he was the son of the powerful Duke of Northumberland, who hoped to get the monarchy under his own control.
- *** He married the wealthy and beautiful Dona Maria de Bazan in 1570 and became a knight in 1571.
- *** Ten years later we find that, by this time, she has married Sir William de Windsor, deputy (viceroy) of Ireland, and has been trying to infiuence the course of various legal actions and is banished by Parliament.
- *** After graduating from Barnard College in 1899, she married Henry Wise Miller, with whom she lived in poverty for many years on a Costa Rica plantation and in New York City.
- *** In 1774 she married the Rev. Rochemont Barbauld.