How to use the word Marriage in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Marriage.
Examples of Marriage in a sentence
- Unfortunately my mother and father were no longer in marriage living as wife and husband and my father refused to take care of me.
- Therefore, the question is: is there any compelling reason to exclude homosexuals from marriage?
- All his friends commented on his new marriage.
- The imbalance and women arising from female infanticide was the reason for the new marriage.
- One of the cheeky young guns from the City’s stock market proposes a marriage with one of its most venerable names.
- The movement criticizes Islam, Christianity, and Puranic Hinduism, and opposes temples, idol worship, polytheism, caste systems, and child marriage.
- “Those lines teased me one Saturday afternoon six months into my marriage as the reality of relationship responsibility tapped me on the shoulder,” says Billy.
- No wasted words, a man’s life, marriage, living arrangements, friends, dress code, food preference, phobia and past history all summed up in a way that puts you right in there along side it all.
- It’s Thursday evening and we’ve left Brynne questioning the trust in her marriage but we don’t have time to care because MAKEOVERS, MAKEOVERS!
- If you have made a sole application for divorce, you must arrange to serve the following documents on your spouse : a sealed copy of the Application for Divorce, a copy of the Marriage, Families and Separation brochure, and any other documents filed with the Court.
- You do not need to attend the divorce hearing if one of the following circumstances apply : there is no child of the marriage currently under the age of 18 or you have made a joint application for divorce.
- In Minnesota, a marriage amendment will be on the statewide Nov. 6 ballot.
- If approved by a majority of those voting, it would amend the state Constitution to say that marriage can only be a union of one man and one woman.