How to use the word Manufacturing in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Manufacturing.
Examples of Manufacturing in a sentence
1. The price is the total lever that distinguishes and signals the manufacturing cycle.
2. Industries are equal in importance to transit trade and cover metallurgy, foundry and machine construction, the manufacture of power plants, celluloid, automobiles, furniture, cables and chemical products, sugar refining, cigar manufacturing and tobacco and Brewing.
3. Imports before World War II consisted mainly of raw materials for manufacturing, especially wool and cotton for textile milis.
4. low labor costs have demanded a large amount of garment manufacturing abroad, but the marketing functions are still based on the USA.
5. Chongqing Astronautic Bashan Motorcycle Manufacturing Co. Ltd is an affiliated company of China Astronautic Sci-Tec Group. Our motorcycles and off-road vehicles are sold under the Bashan brand.
6. But conservatives will continue to crucify the manufacturing industry, looking for an absurdly high parity in the Exchange Rate Mechanism.
7. I must admit that I was one of the first to jump over the single-cup manufacturing system, another brand years ago, and it was terrible.