Use Malleability in a sentence. How to use the word Malleability in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Malleability.
Examples of Malleability in a sentence
- *** The malleability is a physical property.
- *** The softness and malleability of gold make it perfect for making jewelry.
- *** A particular aspect of malleability is the manageability of identity.
- *** Tests used to evaluate the ductility and malleability of stainless steel subjected to bending.
- *** It is the malleability that allows the metal to deform permanently under compression without rupture.
- *** It provides an environment of incomparable textual malleability and also fulfills many reconstructive hypotheses about the text.
- *** The loss of malleability of a material due to a chemical treatment or physical change.
- *** I see three important constituents of the digital world becoming more evident: malleability, anonymity and connectivity.
- *** And they seem to behave in a similar way, both in their weight and in their malleability, in their color and in how they react to other substances like dissolving in aqua regia.
- *** Two mechanisms allow such self-concept of maintenance: the lack of attention to moral standards and the malleability of categorization.
- *** Malleability is the ability of a substance to deform under pressure (compression stress).
- *** Many metals with high malleability also have high ductility.
- *** Another illustration of the metal’s malleability is provided by metal spinning.
- *** abundant reminder of the power, malleability and deep fun of the new form.
- *** Substances that have high specific gravity, malleability, opacity and especially a peculiar luster, the term “metal” became generic for all substances with these properties.
- *** He emphasized his belief in the richness, accuracy and malleability of the Turkish vocabulary as opposed to the Persian.
- *** The low melting point, weldability and malleability of the metal organ makes the construction of pipes relatively easy.
- *** The degree of malleability is determined by the type of yarn used, and the wool provides the greatest flexibility.