Use Luminous in a sentence. How to use the word Luminous in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Luminous. Sentence for Luminous.
Examples of luminous in a sentence
- Beneath this luminous ribbon, trees, rocks, earth, all were gone.
- As the light became dim the spirit became luminous.
- The hand and arm, although luminous, did not give out a particle of light.
- It soon lost the shape of a ball and appeared to be a luminous cloud.
- The face could not be seen, but light, luminous spots were visible as though the hair and ears were decorated with gems.
- Luminous, funny, you are, crown of vivid flowers, you dress, you are naive, you are venerable, you are round moon every night.
- She was very tall, and so thin that her flesh seemed faintly luminous, as if an inward light pierced the transparent substance.
- Her cheeks were flushed, her eyes luminous, and she looked very beautiful.
- All this has tended very strongly to attract the attention of mankind to Geneva, as to a sort of luminous point in respect to moral and political science, from which light radiates to every part of the civilized world.
- Then she turned very suddenly and looked down upon you and pretended that she did not know you, with her color coming and going all luminous and intermittent like a pink and white flashlight.
- And I hardly know how to express the man’s vivid, luminous, incandescent personality.
- Finally, in the darkness, a queer-looking, vapory, luminous form floated around in the air and paused in front of the spectators.
- My friend slipped down quietly on his knees, and gradually worked closer and closer to the luminous form, until he could detect that the vapor was a kind of luminous “cheese cloth.”
- The light was again turned down and a luminous shape came from the cabinet, followed by others, until seven of them stood on the floor.