Use Love in a sentence. How to use the word Love in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Love. Sentence for Love.
Examples of love in a sentence
- I Love You!
- But more than a decade later, their friendship evolved into love and they emerged as a picture-perfect couple.
- This is a reminder to all single children who are looking for true love.
- Merry Christmas is the festival of love, joy and happiness that is celebrated in all parts of the world.
- Here’s the thing: love can be such a beautiful thing but you can never be too sure that things will always work out.
- Fiction geeks love good comics.
- With his inherent love for life, he began to meet people socially, although he abstained from alcohol and cigarettes.
- The romance between the ballplayer and the Latina superstar started in February 2017 but their love story goes way back to 2005 when Lopez’s then-husband Marc Anthony threw the first pitch for the New York Mets game.
- It’s funny how young people do not read their relationship as something loving, while adults decipher it as a teenage love … ».
- Miss Greenaway’s first success came with the publication of a collection of valentines, The Quiver of Love (1875).
- He continued with cheesy jokes that Buckingham Palace is seeking a “Super Canada-plus” agreement for the couple bound for Canada, an allusion to the love trade deal that Britain would like to reach with the European Union when it leaves the block.
- It turns out that Trump’s incessant chatter on the walls, deportation and his love for his daughter Ivanka are actually quite creative Valentine’s Day phrases.
- I do not know any animal that shows as much love and affection as foxes, that could be because I do not know any animals, like I know foxes, but that is not the point here …