Use Looking in a sentence. How to use the word Looking in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Looking. Sentence for Looking.
Examples of looking in a sentence
- He was looking at a spider in the far corner of his room.
- I spent 2-3 minutes looking around and found:
- I’m always looking, as an actor, for activities.
- A local business was looking for office help.
- Anyone else looking forward to getting a vaccination verification badge on Tinder?
- Looking back to the seventeenth century, or forward to the late twentieth century.
- That will be well looking, fast loading and for search engine optimized.
- The factory is being satisfactory, looking forward to your reply!
- We then went to an exhibition of the salvaged artifacts with some very realistic looking wax work people amongst them.
- Tourists are looking for the striking monument of 100-foot, 176-tonne tears that rises from the edge of a peninsula in Bayonne, N.J., designed by the Russian artist Zurab Tsereteli.
- A firm handshake follows , during which I hear him proclaim in a booming, almost happy voice, “I’m looking for lost souls!
- But like the traditional samurai hairstyle (shaved pate and topknot), such attitudes are looking increasingly out of date.
- So there are these three yuppies with visual problems in the zoo, looking at their first elephant.
- These preliminary results suggest the desirability of looking beyond the female labour market for an adequate characterization of economic influences on fertility.
- They are perfect for various small and large businesses or non-profit sites, including e-commerce, directory listing portals, blogs or fresh looking business websites.
- By looking at the trends that this industry is experiencing, cost stress is one of the biggest influences on race transfers and membership trends at this time.
- Both Chris and his fiancée Tamsin were obsessive users of Smithereen, and Chris’s inability to avoid looking at the new updates on his timeline proved to be life-destroying.