Use Lived in a sentence. How to use the word Lived in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Lived. Sentence for Lived.
Examples of Lived in a sentence
- Donald lived in Paris until the fall of France in 1940, when he moved to the United States.
- Daughters of the giant Thaumas and the sea nymph Electra, they lived in the Strophades Islands in the Ionian Sea.
- This is where I have lived for more than 2 years.
- Confucius: he lived in the period of Chunqiu telophase, he is the great thinker, educator and politician in our country.
- In no city of the empire, during the reign of the Omayyads, lived more singers and musicians than in Medina.
- They lived a very luxurious lifestyle.
- We can’t always prepare for the future because we also have the ‘now’ that needs to be lived.
- The last captive mare, a mare, died on August 12, 1883 at the Amsterdam Zoo, where she lived since May 9, 1867.
- His father, of all men, had lived a careful, moderate, abstemious life.
- For the past 27 years, the venerable white-bearded monk has lived in the monastery of San Antonio, an outpost in the eastern desert of Egypt.
- That venerable lady, my grandmother, lived with us in Port of Spain, in Woodbrook.
- The longest-lived isotope is 254Es, which has a half-life of 480 days.
- From 1773 to 1777, he lived in Venice on a scholarship, where he studied to be a theater artist.
- Your grandparents will have always lived in the cities.
- But the only living Father of flesh lived in the fourth century of the Christian era in the valleys of Lycia in Asia Minor.
- Buckingham Palace has always emphasized that it will not receive preferential treatment in the process, which requires that it has lived in the United Kingdom for five years before submitting an official application, the UK Times said.