Use Life in a sentence. How to use the word Life in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Life.
Examples of Life in a sentence
- Will they be two people with the same name or the same person with a double life?
- In summary, behavior occurs in more or less coordinated and regular sequences and patterns: social life implies patterned regularities.
- Information on Léon Daudet biography, life story, works and writings.
- Information on chemist Louis Jacques Thénard biography, life story, works and discoveries.
- Taylor decided that this was the life he wanted to lead.
- Life is not waiting until the storm is gone, but learning to dance in the rain.
- Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it’s about learning to dance in the rain.
- Their lack of qualifications condemned them to a life of boring work, generally poorly paid.
- He found life in the provinces boring.
- The independence of the audit is established accounting and takes the life with the base.
- She has been an accountant throughout her working life.
- Outwardly he was the respectable accountant who counseled people on the best way to invest their life savings.
- Every boring hour in life is unique.
- In life, then boring time, they are also limited edition.
- Even the most boring moments of life are limited.
- Life is not the game of life, or it will be without a single success; can not live without play, otherwise boring and monotonous.
- Another aspect of social life that distinguishes one tribe from another is the political.
- Members of a single tribe recognize as their own a certain system of politically organizing and controlling group life.
- Although his individuality is not lost in group life, he is less than free to conduct his own affairs at his own discretion.
- Even more important than the rituals, however, is the living of a proper life in the society.
- Like now, with nothing, but with the possibility of building a new life.