Use Lies in a sentence. How to use the word Lies in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Lies. Sentence for Lies.
Examples of Lies in a sentence
- My home town lies miles south of New York.
- These lies are often used.
- It lies between the duodenum, which connects to the stomach, and the ileum, which empties into the large intestine.
- It lies in an agricultural region growing rice and sugar cane.
- It lies 6 miles (9.6 km) northwest of that city, on the north bank of the Ohio River, in Allegheny County.
- El Centro lies 47 feet (14 meters) below sea level in the irrigated Imperial Valley.
- The city is adjacent to Hoquiam to the west and lies 46 miles by road west of Olympia.
- Lake Abitibi lies at an elevation of 868 feet and has an area of 350 square miles.
- Abidjan lies about 240 miles west of Accra, Ghana, and about 460 miles southwest of Monrovia, Liberia.
- The Western Sudan, which lies north of the Guinea Coast area in the savannah zone below the Sahara, is marked by great cultural diversity.
- The Advertising Standards Authority accused real estate agents of using blatant lies.
- The film aims to eliminate the lies that surround Kennedy’s life and death.
- The problem lies in deciding when to intervene.
- Expecially some kind of men tell lies to their girlfriends, wife, mistress etc.
- Here are the top ten lies men.
- At the commencement of her existence she crept out upon the shores of an island that was near,–the island of Cythera,–which lies south of the Peloponnesus.
- The land which is destined to receive you is Italy, a land far removed from this spot, and your way to it lies over wide and boisterous seas.
- The meaning of absolute music lies in its structure alone.
- About equally distant from the northern and southern edge of the table-land, to the east of the desert of the interior, lies a considerable lake, now called Hamun, but known to the Greeks as Areios.