Use Letter in a sentence. How to use the word Letter in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Letter.
Examples of Letter in a sentence
- A letter is a segmental symbol of a phonemic writing system.
- These steps will mostly be directed toward a formal letter.
- Turning one, he was able to read “Nikon” in the viewfinder and, right in the upper left corner of Nikon’s label, the letter F.
- Speculating about his answers does not make sense, but it is inevitable when Mr. Garel-Jones’s letter of resignation crosses the limit of credulity.
- The authenticity of a letter of Mary’s to Babington (July 1586), approving Elizabeth’s murder, has been questioned by Mary’s apologists, and Walsingham has been accused of forging it.
- They must learn to write with various kinds of pens, and when furnished with one that the teacher himself would consider suitable to write a letter to a friend with, he must be content.
- It will be seen by reference to the foregoing plan that I have marked the time for the recesses by the letter R. at the top.
- Sample letter format including spacing, font, salutation, closing, and what to include in each paragraph.
- The good news is that an informal letter is even easier.
- Before the advent of modern technology made communication so easy, the art of writing a letter was considered an important requirement.
- A letter template in Word is easy to use, with built-in recommendations for content and layout.
- The first paragraph of a typical business letter is used to state the main point of the letter.
- This resource is organized in the order in which you should write a business letter, starting with the sender’s address if the letter is not written on letterhead.
- State the purpose of your formal letter in the first paragraph and don’t veer from the subject.
- What letter format you choose depends on your audience.