Use Let me in a sentence. How to use the word Let me in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Let me. Sentence for Let me.
Examples of Let me in a sentence
- But let me think.
- “Let me see,” said she.
- Let me try the next.
- Let me be your knight in shining armor.
- Let me get off and see.
- Let me hear from you.
- Let me tell you what good order is.
- Let me carry her in my hands.
- “Let me see,” said Stuyvesant, and he came to the place.
- Let me see,–I want something to make a smoke.
- “I think you might let me have it as well as him,” said Phonny.
- I advise you, then,–let me see,–what shall I advise you?
- Let me nail this down, and then we will begin our experiment regularly.
- Well, now try to say the Alphabet, and let me see if I can put you out there.
- I wish that they would let me go alone sometimes.
- Let me go, Stivy, that will be the best plan.
- “Now,” continued his mother, “let me recapitulate what I have taught you.”
- He kept going on with these TERRIBLE comments and wouldn’t let me walk away when I tried.
- But, before I proceed, let me protect myself from misconception by one or two remarks.
- When any thing wrong is done in school, I generally state the case, and request the individuals who have done it to let me know who they are.
- Let me repeat that: this dad makes his teenage daughter do chores as a way to ‘pay him back’ because he spends additional money each month on her because of her biology.
- “I wish,” said his mother, “that you would let me have the hatchet to carry in the house and keep it till you grow older.”