Use Length in a sentence. How to use the word Length in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Length. Sentence for Length.
Examples of Length in a sentence
- The length accumulator move to the other.
- The larger species reach a length of 2 to 3 feet (60-90 cm).
- The length of the sea hare ranges from a few inches to rnore than 16 inches (40 cm).
- The tea-length dress with full skirt, high neck, and big puffy sleeves was designed by Pierre Balmain.
- His diary was a kind of list of events, though he commented at length once in a while.
- The Hectometer is a unit of length that belongs to the International Measurement System.
- The Pacific sailfish (Istiophorus orientalis) is the largest species, reaching a length of more than 11 feet (3.3 meters) and a weight of more than 200 pounds (90 kg).
- In addition to reviewing contemporary literature, he wrote full-length studies of such figures as John Donne (1924), Leo Tolstoy (1927), William Wordsworth (1933), and Walt Whitman (1942).
- The novella is set about 15 years before the events of “Infinispace: Deception” and is approximately 30,000 words in length.
- Each of the counterweights is formed by a bar element, which has a constant section along its entire length and which is obtained by cutting a bar of indefinite length to measure.
- The maximum force increases with the increase of the axial length of the coil, given the fixed diameters of the coil.
- The acceleration of the armature reaches its maximum when the axial length of the coils is short is short.
- Vascular gauge with the scale of the ocular measurement of the operating microscope, the length and distribution of the blood vessels using a ruler and the measurement of sub-regulation.
- But we also know what it’s like to be too busy to fix our own chain mail or apply full-length green Gamora before “The Monster Mash” starts playing gently in the distance.