Use Leg in a sentence. How to use the word Leg in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Leg. Sentence for Leg.
Definition of Leg
- each of the limbs on which a person or animal walks and stands.
- each of the supports of a chair, table, or other piece of furniture.
- a section or stage of a journey or process.
- a branch of a forked object.
- travel by foot; walk.
Examples of Leg in a sentence
- Each leg is then raised and lowered in succession.
- Once the strength of the leg decreases, the person falls easily, provokes the life of everyone even in fasting.
- The arm and leg are then lifted until the fingers can touch the toes.
- If your leg muscles were to contract at full strength, they would snap your femur.
- This is repeated ten times, after which the woman changes to the other side and repeats the procedure with the other arm and leg.
- The subject stands with one arm touching the wall and swings the opposite leg in a rhythmic pattern.
- It was a lonely life I led after I lost my leg at Seven Pines, and dropped out of the army, and, as you may imagine, a country doctor’s practice in wartimes was far from lucrative.
- But after competing starts, Everton to pinch prestige of the main floor combat to take the lead to start to fiercely attack, spends Laney ‘s to have the threat in forbidden area left leg strafe.
- Finally, he secured it against bending at the knee by adjusting a board on the under side of the leg throughout its entire length.
- A leg was missing, I saw, and Harrison explained that the doctor had been dangerously wounded in the battle of Seven Pines, and had been obliged after that to leave the army and take up again the practice of medicine.