Use leaves in a sentence. Sentence for leaves. How to use the word leaves in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word leaves. How to use “leaves” with example sentences.
Examples of leaves in a sentence
- The lower leaves are lance-shaped, and the upper ones are arrow-shaped and clasp the stem.
- After the flowers fade, cut the stems and let the leaves die normally.
- It has large kidney-shaped or rounded leaves and small U-shaped flowers with purplish lips.
- To obtain the juice, the leaves of the plant first are cut off close to the ground as the plant is growing.
- The plant stump is then covered with leaves, and in five or six weeks a slice of the stump is cut off.
- A counter is rooted in place when the glass leaves plummet towards it.
- Use stems with two or three leaves and soak the base of the stems in a solution of rooting hormones before planting them in a moist, sandy mixture.
- Love is like a prayer spell that always leaves people willingly addicted.
- An unwanted group can be raised, and its roots and leaves are dried for later use.
- The birch leaves were delicately pale, almost lemon-colored.
- An imperceptible breeze forced the leaves of a regiment of birches to tremble eagerly.
- Two of the Daurog were young females, one with skin made of holly leaves and the other with silver birch.
- The photo above shows a picturesque mix of coral, chartreuse, peach, pale yellow and crimson leaves.
- Mint: half a teaspoon of dried or fresh green mint leaves is useful for nausea, stomach upsets and appetite.
- Apple: a deciduous tree of Eurasia (Malus pumila) that has simple alternate leaves and white or pink flowers.
- Alternate leaves, petiolate, finely coriaceous or paper, serrated margin in the apical half, rarely entire, lateral veins of 2 or 3 pairs, the lowest triplinated.
- Alternate, webbed or 3-foliolate, rarely pinnate leaves.
- They have long, narrow, parallel, whorled or alternate leaves that arise at the base of the stem or along its length.