Use Leader in a sentence. How to use the word Leader in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Leader. Sentence for Leader.
Examples of Leader in a sentence
- A leader in conducting developmental studies of children, she reported her therapeutic work with children and adolescents in Psycho-analytic Treatment of Children (1946) and Normality and Pathology in Childhood (1965).
- He saved Napoleon’s life in 1814 by shooting the leader of a Cossack group.
- As a church leader he enforced discipline and celibacy among the clergy and, with the king’s help, crushed a peasant’s rebellion against tithes in Skâne.
- Antoine Barnave; (1761-1793), French political leader.
- But four months later he had to resign all posts because of strong pressure from Nazi leaders—to them he was a mere “reactionary.”
- Amos Kendall; American journalist and political leader: b. Dunstable, Mass., Aug. 16, 1789; d. Washington, D.C., Nov. 12, 1869.
- Spinola encountered a formidable opponent in Maurice of Nassau, Protestant leader of the United Provinces, but took several cities.
- The state leader calculated the economic impact of more than 100 million dollars, and said that President Donald Trump called him to offer federal support for reconstruction.
- There is not a single Muslim leader today who has the courage and commitment to defend Islam and Muslims, they are all in awe of the United States and other Western powers, and are indebted to them.