Use Lavish in a sentence. How to use the word Lavish in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Lavish.
Examples of Lavish in a sentence
- As consumers, they lavish money in their free time, buying DVDs, furniture and homemade food.
- However, even in a country as extravagant as North Korea, it would be strange to organize a lavish meeting of the main party hackers without any reason.
- For example: Donald, a cheeky hedonist, indulging his impulses with lavish meals and multiple sexual partners.
- To compensate for weak traditional loyalties, he has asked favors for lavish ministerial appointments.
- The Swedish royal family is preparing for the lavish wedding of their crown princess on Saturday, even as more citizens say the country should divorce the monarchy.
- Some of us in the press were there, with bulging eyes at the lavish hospitality.
- The reception for the new ambassador was quite lavish.
- At his request, the Nobel committee skipped the usual lavish dinner for the prize-winner and gave the money to the poor.
- But I slipped from her bed without remembering the caresses and loving words that she had felt obliged to lavish on me in exchange for the six thousand francs that I left her.
- The dramatic effects of lighting, the dynamic architectural forms and the lavish decoration of the Baroque churches were intended to frighten, inspire and convert visitors.
- He who does not look at a penny will lavish a pound.
- The night was a lavish party with glorious food and an endless supply of champagne.
- There is still talk of the lavish party today.
- When he refused, they sent him home, with lavish gifts, to complete his task.
- They banned lavish wedding ceremonies, ending the dazzling Punjabi wedding.
- The government plans lavish festivities to entertain all the friends it claims to have.
- An elaborate farewell for the dead was also a social event, because a lavish funeral was reflected in the living.