Use Laugh in a sentence. How to use the word Laugh in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Laugh. Sentence for Laugh.
Examples of Laugh in a sentence
- I’m a laugh tart.
- He does nothing but laugh.
- I had to laugh at the absurdity of the scene.
- I love the way you make me laugh.
- Don’t laugh at a person in trouble.
- Donald laughed at what Mary was doing.
- The whole class laughed at his joke.
- Donald told a joke, but nobody laughed.
- I heard Donald laughing in the next room.
- Donald didn’t know whether to laugh or cry.
- What happened to make you laugh so much?
- The moment she saw me, she began laughing
- No matter what I do, I can’t make Donald laugh.
- Everybody could not help laughing at his joke.
- The girl was laughed at by all her classmates.
- We spent the evening laughing and telling jokes.
- The girls began to laugh when they heard the story.
- A teacher should never laugh at his students’ mistakes.
- That’s when I heard the neighbor laugh.
- We can enjoy the list guilt-free—we have the laugh pass!
- But somehow these questions did not ruin Christmas and only made me laugh after the fact.
- If you are single or will spend February 14 with a hot date, you could laugh on this extra day.
- We kind of laugh about it Now that we’re in the Grey Cup and those teams aren’t.
- Even though the internet is primarily focused on knowledge, connecting people, and providing services, a very nice and, to be honest, necessary function of the internet is to give people things to laugh about.
- One boy is drawing pictures on his slate to make his neighbors laugh, another is whispering, and two more are at play.