Use large in a sentence. How to use the word large in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word large. How to use “large” with example sentences
Examples of large in a sentence
- A large operation employs a chief accountant, in charge of all hotel financial records.
- The distribution and allocation of such a large community airdrop is complex and we want to do it right.
- In one system the main cables terminate in large airtight iron boxes placed in the manholes.
- There, the large cables divide into a number of small cables, which are carried along the footways in pipes and are tapped at suitable points to serve subscribers.
- Their religion is, to a large extent, the regression to a past of obedience, disobedience, sin and perdition.
- The theory of optical electron aberration for angularly wide and transversely large electron beams in electromagnetic focusing systems with curvilinear axes has been further developed.
- There is a part of the country with a particularly large Indian population. That is the southwest.
- Large supermarkets can undermine all their rivals, especially small stores on the main street.
- They smashed the wine in a large barrel.
- Intelligence is required to run a large corporation.
- He runs a large pension fund.
- He administers a large hedge fund.
- Due to the lack of coincidence of the reticle between two layers, there was an alternative tension field in the multilayer, which counted for a large part of the improvement of the hardness of the multilayer.
- Brains are required to manage a large corporation.
- Money is usually important. Postal questionnaires are cheap to administer and can cover a large number of people.
- Its large scale means that it is important at this stage not to be distracted by companies that make misleading ethical claims.
- It would be misleading to imply from Mazda’s experience that all large companies have immunity from bankruptcy.
- A large illuminated star was raised, accompanied by a display of fireworks.