Use Language in a sentence. How to use the word Language in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Language. Sentence for Language.
Examples of language in a sentence
- It is also an important grammatical category in the Chinese language grammatical studies.
- Aspect is a verbal grammatical category, which originates from Slavic language.
- And the conclusion is that semantic opposite-complementation of them constitutes a grammatical category in the Chinese language.
- This can happen when the target language has a grammatical category which the source language lacks.
- Woollett’s landscapes seem to capture the measure and balance of the Augustan language of his day as expressed in such a poet as James Thomson.
- Some knowledge of the French language is a prerequisite for employment there.
- The venerable hypertext markup language is also experiencing a facelift.
- Books for which she supplied text and pictures include A Day in a Child’s Life (1881), The Language of Flowers (1884), and The Marigold Garden (1885).
- You taught me language, and my profit on’t / Is, I know how to curse.
- RUMOUR: “Upon my tongues continual slanders ride, The which in every language I pronounce, Stuffing the ears of men with false reports.
- There’s language in her eye, her cheek, her lip, Nay, her foot speaks; her wanton spirits look out At every joint and motive of her body.
- My language! heavens!I am the best of them that speak this speech. Were I but where ’tis spoken.
- For every Computer professional in the world, the first language they come across is C.
- I am continually amazed by the work people produce using Smalltalk; in my view, it is the best pure, object-oriented language system we have.
- Control intl. cpl – View or set regional and language options, including formats and the keyboard layout.
- In this thesis, voice is defined from the cognitive perspective as a grammatical category of the English verb which mirrors the language user’s perspective on an event.