Use Lake in a sentence. How to use the word Lake in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Lake. Sentence for Lake.
Examples of Lake in a sentence
- Tchaikovsky’s Swan Lake, performed here by the Bolshoi Ballet, typifies the Romantic tradition in Russian music.
- The East African cattle area stretches from southernmost Africa to the region of Lake Victoria, then northward in a narrowing band through the Sudan to Egypt.
- Jinye Pool located in White Cloud Mountain Luhu Scenic Spot, is a picturesque lake like a mirror with lake water rippling and shining against the sunbeam.
- Lake Erie is filling up with heavy rain.
- After he reached adulthood, the Lady of the Lake took him to Arthur’s court, where he proved to be brave and became one of the Knights of the Round Table.
- The larvae crawl about on the bottom of the lake or stream with only their heads and legs protruding from their cases.
- Howitt became known as an expert on native life and the terrain of Gippsland and the Lake Eyre district.
- Lake Sørvágsvatn or Lake Leitisvatn, located on the island of Vágar, the largest lake in the Faroe Islands.
- Significant elevation changes in the are, creating the impression that the lake is literally suspended over the sea.
- The steep cliffs of water flow from the lake to the ocean, forming a waterfall of the same name.
- The size of the lake in 3.4 square kilometers, more than three times the size of the second largest lake Fajallavatn, which is also located on the island of Vágar.
- There is another secondary name: “hanging lake“, it is due to the fact that its water surface approaches the ocean and extends over it.