Use Knife in a sentence. How to use the word Knife in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Knife. Sentence for Knife.
Examples of knife in a sentence
- With a sharp knife, cut the marrow and the husk of both fruits.
- During encounters with police, civil rights activists say, black men tend to fall victim to confusion over knife laws.
- Why it should be wrong but not naughty to eat with your knife or to sing at the table, children do not readily see.
- Now and then his stepmother turned away from the younger children to scold him about his fastidious appetite, or his odd manner of using his knife and fork, as if they were a superior kind of chopsticks.
- He had written a book on the history of law; and while he drew the roll of proof sheets from his pocket, she remembered, with a pang as sharp as the stab of a knife, all the work of last summer when they had gathered material together.
- Would he have a rifle, a revolver, a knife, or a bludgeon, or would he come with those terrible long fingers hooked like claws to fasten upon my throat?
- In the struggle, he received a stab from a kitchen knife, with which one of the combatants was armed, and immediately died.
- It is said that Alexis only induced her to yield to him by drawing his knife and threatening to kill her on the spot if she made any difficulty.
- That night, too, he took out his knife from its sheath, and gave it to one of his servants, named Milichus, to be ground.
- Before Milichus brought back the knife, Scevinus directed him to prepare bandages such as would be suitable for binding up wounds to stop the effusion of blood.