Use Kidney in a sentence. How to use the word Kidney in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Kidney. Sentence for Kidney.
Examples of kidney in a sentence
- Blood in the urine may also be an indication of cancer of the kidney or bladder.
- Selena also revealed that she underwent an emergency kidney transplant because of organ failure.
- It meant that she had to start dialysis, and she began to search for a kidney donor.
- The 27-year-old shared that she thought she might die after her kidney failed.
- The kidney sample should be placed in a sterile tube with a cap; the tube should be sealed before sending the tissue to a diagnostic laboratory.
- But, little by little,” she assures, “each loses this potentiality and acquires a particular destiny that will lead her to become, for example, a kidney, heart or brain cell.
- When Selena told her supporters of the kidney transplant, this had her and ex Justin talking again, which fueled reconciliation rumors.