Use Key in a sentence. How to use the word Key in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Key. Sentence for Key.
Examples of Key in a sentence
- Motivation is the key to success.
- Must have a key type of momentum in the country of a people, this is a moral excellence.
- Unlock the cabinet with this key.
- I know my keys are here somewhere.
- Do you know where Donald put his keys?
- This is the key to the whole mystery.
- It was careless of you to lose the key.
- Donald got out his key and opened the door.
- Give me the keys so I can unlock the door.
- It was careless of you to lose my car key.
- I have a spare key to my house hidden outside.
- I spent the whole evening trying to find my keys.
- Donald pulled out his keys, but then he noticed the door was already unlocked.
- I lost the door key, so I can’t enter the house.
- Donald locked the drawer and put the key his pocket.
- I left my keys on the table. Could you bring them to me?
- In this journey, Guillermo carries boxes, paper … he does not know for sure, because he does not carry it or have the key to open it.
- Knowing what to do before, during and after an earthquake is key to your survival and that of your family.
- She also shared that one key to co-parenting is to have the same rules under two roofs.
- One vital key to its success is that the makers had repeatedly failed with many other projects before this one.
- Whether it’s an intelligent watch, a practical jacket or anything else that addresses basic human needs, you can see from all these that perseverance is the key.