Use Keeps in a sentence. How to use the word Keeps in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Keeps. Sentence for Keeps.
Definition of Keeps
- food, clothing and other essentials for life.
- have or keep possession of.
- continue or have it continue in a condition, position, course, etc. specified
Examples of Keeps in a sentence
- That child is an absolute plague, keeps ringing the doorbell and then flees!
- Also, buying locally keeps money flowing through the local economy
- Keeps dogs to protect unwanted visitors.
- Insomnia, will be seen from the function of physiology, because the inhibition of the pallium is reduced, it is, and the excited action keeps the result in vigorous state however.
- The profuse coverage of the press keeps the problem before the public.
- I still carry my yarmulke since it keeps my brain warm.
- Among several common methods of treatment are wearing a support which keeps the body material from passing through the opening in the abdominal wall; surgery in which the weak point is fastened and strengthened; and injection of an irritating substance which may cause the separated tissues to grow together.