How to use the word Keep in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Keep.
Examples of Keep in a sentence
- Keep in mind that each time you change your search criteria and execute a search, the data is saved and is used by the 8sa.net Robomatch feature.
- They also keep their planes occupied with training, rent, commercial flights, air ambulance flights, aerial photography, etc.
- this coat will keep you dry in the rain.
- We keep walking through the rain.
- Keep the soil moist.
- In the new situation, the excitement of feeding people must endow with constant strength and new method, while the university, the educator and the student must keep well.
- I keep hearing about healthy fat in seafood.
- Keep in mind that variety is the key to healthy eating.
- It helps keep your inbox free of unwanted, fraudulent and offensive emails.
- There is even a mere bird attractor built especially for them, with islands and high banks to keep unwanted humans away.
- Keep the ink cartridge at room temperature, avoiding sunlight, strong rays and heat source.
- Just keep eating your victuals, Mr. Trump, with both hands.
- I knew that the poor often keep their best clothes, sometimes their only respectable attire, to go to church.
- She swore to keep the secret and asked him to build the cannon.
- Can you still keep the blood of employees today?
- The companies that manage the stores keep the details of their contents as a well-kept secret.
- I let him keep young people for sentimental reasons since I do not need them for practical purposes.
- Why be sentimental with that old coat? It does not make sense to keep it alone because you were wearing it when you met me.
- The movie was so compelling that I could barely keep my eyes off the screen for a second.