Use Justice in a sentence. How to use the word Justice in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Justice. Sentence for Justice.
Examples of justice in a sentence
- In the matter of justice, all should be equal in your eyes.
- He studied law at the University of Paris, became an attorney in 1881, and the following year began to contribute articles to the periodical Justice, founded in 1880 by Georges Clemenceau.
- The future of Arrecife is in the hands of the courts of Justice.
- All public officials in Uruguay are obliged to report to Justice if they notice a crime or irregularity of which they were aware by reason of their duties.
- Social justice is the most important issue for them and their demands that companies take a stand on political issues is causing a debate in the workplace.