Use June in a sentence. How to use the word June in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word June. Sentence for June.
Examples of june in a sentence
- This plant from South Africa flowers from June to August.
- He died in Toronto on June 7, 1910.
- June and July 2019 bringing good moments for you.
- Law enforcement officers search for escaped prisoners near Essex, N.Y., Tuesday, June 9, 2015.
- Arthur Ernest Morgan, American civil engineer: b. Cincinnati, Ohio, June 20, 1878.
- He died in Paris on June 2, 1833.
- Iowa was devastated by the floods in June.
- For sentimental reasons, I wanted to delay my departure until June.
- She was born Frances Gumm, in Grand Bapids, Minn., on June 10, 1922, the daughter of vaudeville players.
- He died in Naples, Italy, on June 29, 1844.
- A Wildflower Trail is sponsored annually in April, and the well-known Tom Tom Celebration and Rodeo is held in June.
- He died at Newport, R. I., on June 7, 1896.
- Alan Seeger; (1888-1916), American poet. Seeger was born in New York City on June 22, 1888.
- Antonio Pacinotti , Italian physicist : b. Pisa, Italy, June 17, 1841 ; d. there, March 25, 1912.
- He was born in Heston, England, on June 21, 1676, and was educated at Eton and King’s College, Cambridge.
- He heard about the Night of the Long Knives of 30 June 1934 by wireless and said of it, “What would people have said if I had done such a thing?
- Months later, Heather was arrested in June of 2018 after she is said to have attacked a police officer and an EMT who first responded to the disturbance call made from her residence.
- Held always on June 24, this festival celebrates the birthday of San Juan Bautista.
- Ephraim McDowell; American surgeon : born in Rockbridge County, Va., Nov. 11, 1771; death Danville, Ky., June 25, 1830.
- Adam Smith; Smith was born in Kirkcaldy, Fife, Scotland, on June 5, 1723.
- He was born in Killington, Westmorland, on June 16, 1895, and studied at Cambridge University.