Use Judiciously in a sentence. How to use the word Judiciously in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Judiciously. Sentence for Judiciously.
Examples of Judiciously in a sentence
- Here, we have identified a few steps that would help you manage your lump sum gains judiciously.
- Next time, Your Honor, try writing more judiciously.
- Antibiotics are weapons that should be used judiciously.
- He liked to build palaces and ships, and he expended vast sums, not very judiciously, on these plans.
- But judiciously to administer a system of rewards, or even of commendations, requires tact, discrimination, and skill.
- There were some other similar offerings made to other influential men, judiciously selected.
- But whatever you’re trying to do with your EQ, it’s best to use it judiciously, or you can easily create more problems than you solve.
- My opinion is, that this course, faithfully and judiciously pursued, will in almost all instances succeed; but it will not in all; and where it fails, there must be other, and more vigorous and decided measures.
- I use the forest judiciously.
- Sampling techniques: when used judiciously, a time-tested tool can help auditors increase the efficiency of their work.
- That being said, CT scans also save lives and we’re learning to use them more judiciously.
- Epidural anesthesia: a resource to use judiciously.
- Social media policies necessary, but wield them judiciously.
- Our opening paragraph with modifiers applied more judiciously.
- Why it’s time to use e-mail more judiciously.
- Still a helpful test when used judiciously.
- Use your credit card judiciously.
- Treasury secretary says sanctions must be used judiciously.
- The trees were thrifty, the shrubbery healthy, the roses vigorous, and the flowering plants judiciously selected; but what did strike the visitor was the wealth of bird-life.
- Consequences should be doled out judiciously.
- FM walks the talk, honestly and judiciously, but very diffidently.