Use Journal in a sentence. How to use the word Journal in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Journal. Sentence for Journal.
Examples of journal in a sentence
- One of these days I mean to get you both to write something for me in my journal.
- Selections from his journal, entitled Coppermine Journey, were published in 1958.
- They went in and found Mr. George seated at a table, writing in his journal.
- This ends, for the present, the extracts from the lady’s journal.
- Thus end, again for the present, these extracts from the lady’s journal.
- That is the finding of Spanish researchers who write in the journal Behavioral Ecology and Sociobiology.
- In 1872, Chatterji founded the Bangadarshan, a journal in which many of his novels were serialized.
- Among the effects of the young woman, Wilder had discovered a book in which she kept a journal.
- At first you will observe a young lady rise at the secretary’s desk to read a journal of what was done the day before.
- This journal ought not to be a mere dry record of votes and business, but, as far as possible, an interesting description, in a narrative style, of the occurrences of the day.
- I shall be glad when we get out of this place; but uncle Donald Trump says he is going to stay here all day to-morrow, to write letters and to bring up his journal.
- Another was at a small table near it, writing in her journal.
- “And now as soon as we get to the hotel it will be time for the boat to come along; and all the rest of our adventures to-day you and Rollo must write an account of, to put into my journal.
- The boys wrote their account, and after it was duly corrected it was carefully transcribed into Mr. George’s journal.