Use Jonquil in a sentence. How to use the word Jonquil in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Jonquil. Sentence for Jonquil.
Definition of Jonquil
- A type of narcissus related to the daffodil, having fragrant white or yellow flowers.
Examples of Jonquil in a sentence
- A jonquil, not a Greek boy.
- Rhodium-plated pierced earrings with Jonquil lemon crystal and Peridot crystal leaf.
- Then he ran to the Jonquil … There was no sound on board when he crossed the catwalk.
- This annoyed Jonquil and he placed his steel earring with a bad temper.
- An oil jonquil flower is used in perfumes.
- Rhodium-plated bracelet with Ruby, Jonquil, Light Siam and Peridot crystals representing cherries, a lemon and an apple; Lobster close.
- Rhodium-plated hair clip with Jonquil lemon glass and Peridot crystal leaf.
- The dinner was over, he and Jonquil were alone and she returned to his arms.
- Jonquil had left the room.
- Donald was not there and she supposed that he, Cobalt and Tim had stayed at the Jonquil.
- Therefore, it is due to good support, and the long flowering period is called – jonquil.
- With her gay jonquil-colored oil-skin coat swathing her sombre figure, Ann Woltor slipped into the seat beside him and slammed the door behind her.