Use Jealousy in a sentence. How to use the word Jealousy in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Jealousy. Sentence for Jealousy.
Examples of Jealousy in a sentence
- Jealousy and hatred were unavoidable but they attempted no rebellion.
- Under pretence of offering sacrifice at Hebron, which city perhaps looked with jealousy on the new metropolis, Absalom went from Jerusalem to Hebron.
- He began to entertain, or to pretend to entertain, feelings of jealousy and suspicion that Anne was unfaithful to him.
- They enlisted, however, on their respective sides various partisans, producing a great deal of jealousy and ill will, and increasing the animosity of their husbands.
- He treated her with supercilious coldness and neglect, and evinced, from time to time, a degree of interest in other ladies which awakened her jealousy and anger.
- She was prompted to do this by her rage and jealousy against his mother, for whose sake Philip had abandoned her.
- This affair excited the mind of Cleonymus to a perfect phrensy of jealousy and rage.
- The object of his jealousy was a certain officer of his court whose name was De la Croix.
- Mary, the child whom she had so long looked upon with feelings of jealousy and envy was, from this time, to take her place as queen.
- It is probable that the real ground of offense which the nobles had against Rizzio was jealousy of his superior influence with the queen.
- During this time the king made many donations to the convent for Rosamond’s sake, and the jealousy of the queen against her beautiful rival, of course, continued unabated.
- Thus the camp of the Crusaders, from one cause and another, had become one universal scene of rivalry, jealousy, and discord.
- The Senate, however, resisted this plan, either from jealousy of Caesar or from a sense of justice to Egypt; and, after a violent contest, Caesar found himself compelled to give up the design.