Use Issue in a sentence. How to use the word Issue in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Issue. Sentence for Issue.
Examples of issue in a sentence
- Was criticized for using arguments that obfuscated the main issue.
- The issue of all things in this world, the book says, depends on the laws of fate, which are regulated according to the acts of men in their former existence.
- If you missed it because of this, you can always access the issue (as well as prior issues) in our newsletter archive.
- Some of our readers noted that the last newsletter issue was flagged as spam in their email.
- However, this had turned into a ripe opportunity for them as the issue created quite a stir in favor of the website.
- It had been an on-going issue for many years and it was especially horrible for Ava, her 21 year old daughter.
- The most convincing lesson of this marathon legal issue is that the truth is not a bright city on a hill.
- The climate of opinion on the delicate issue of euthanasia is gradually changing.
- He died without male issue, and his brother, Francis (died 1641) became 4th Earl.
- Another issue is that he cares very little to sow chaos and the own technical bankruptcy of the municipal Consistory.
- Welcome to another issue of the HotScripts newsletter.
- Battles must be avoided as much as possible if the object can be attained by other means, for the issue of a battle can never be foreseen.
- If the issue were favourable, the dominion of Assyria over Syria would thus be removed; in any case Egypt would have allies in Syria for the war against Assyria.
- Isaiah foresaw very plainly what would be the issue of this undertaking which to him appeared madness and intoxication.