Use is not in a sentence. How to use the word is not in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word is not.
Examples of is not in a sentence
- The president is not willing to shave before the nation.
- This is not a particularly original view, and each word was reviewed by accredited theologians.
- Doubtless, the poem is melodramatie, but while Goldsmith used a poet’s weapons against selfish luxury, argument is not the essential merit of the work.
- Indefinite article: used to indicate that a thing is not identified as unique.
- One or two of the above photos reveal an intriguing androgyny that is not normally associated with the actress.
- She is not a big shake as an actress.
- He is not likely to depart and accept defeat.
- Although I accept that it is not perfect in many aspects, in fact I like man a lot.
- We have to accept that this is not an ideal world.
- The rain is not so bad, just drizzle.
- And bad basketball without drama and suspense is not only shameful, but even worse, beyond boring.
- Your house is not cozy, it has the rigid atmosphere of a hotel.
- Because it is not only with large clients that you will need a good accountant.
- I recently discovered that even the accounting profession is not a bar.
- He is not a bad guy, quite human for an accountant.
- He is not really an accountant, just a startled office worker.
- It is not known why some zygotes do not implant.
- It is not characteristic of them to devote much thought or planning to the creation of a radically changed and improved future.
- This hedonism, however, is not indulged in at the expense of the fulfillment of obligations to other persons, for in his relationships with his fellowmen the traditional African is fundamentally a humanitarian.
- Unlike other animal shells, the shell of the argonaut is not connected to the body, and the animal may move out of it any time.