How to use the word Investigated in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Investigated.
Examples of Investigated in a sentence
- The document investigated the panoramic system of detection of dynamic resolution of the aerial camera and its key technology in detail.
- The optical aberration difference between the biconvex Fresenl lens and the flat convex Fresenl lens was investigated by designing a large aperture Fresenl lens.
- The self-adaptive fuzzy control method based on acceleration feedback for the railroad locomotive side suspension system for heavy vehicles and automobiles has been investigated.
- This trial has investigated the legalization of active voluntary euthanasia.
- Xerox started a reverse engineering process. He separated the machines and investigated the Japanese factories to discover how they could perform such feats.
- Members should include as much information as possible, such as when they visited the cinema ; what film they saw, where and when they saw it, the transaction number located on their ticket or receipt, plus their Member Account number so the matter can be investigated.
- All reports of inappropriate content will be investigated in a timely manner.
- I didn’t comment on whether it was a bad exercise, I said that it won’t physcially be able to be enforced and if someone does lie and does no harm the fact that they lied means they are investigated and prosecuted?
- Anyone from the government or outside of government can request that a member of government be investigated.
- Jones, meanwhile, returned home early from Wales pre-autumn Tests training camp in Poland earlier this month to have a shoulder problem investigated.
- New institutions and new, more personal modes of teaching and learning are being investigated.
- Anyone investigated by them seldom find the experience pleasant and most find it fatal.
- How Sekunjalo won the contract in the first place is now going to be investigated both by the Public Protector ( at the DA ‘s request ) and the Competition Commission.