How to use the word Into in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Into.
Examples of Into in a sentence
- Transplant into good soil.
- In all, Cesalpino classified plants into 32 groups, some corresponding to modern families.
- Hard disks, in turn, are subdivided into fixed heads and mobile head discs that are cartridge or package.
- The serpent sank its fangs into its victim.
- The resounding cry of emancipation from the tyranny of imitation echoed well into the twentieth century.
- Inevitably, the conversation would turn into politics, and that inevitably led to heated arguments.
- Objective To convert technology into the weight of the large caliber anti-aircraft machine gun.
- A hook-shaped peninsula in southeastern Massachusetts that extends east and north into the Atlantic Ocean.
- When Mr. Kato drove a two-ton white rental truck into the street in a zigzag pattern, striking several people.
- She deviated and, without an alternative site in sight, crashed into the marsh that rested on the landing field.
- In addition, there was a young man in the congregation who fell into this sin.
- He deviated and, without an alternative site in sight, crashed into the marsh adjacent to the landing field.
- A mentally ill man was mutilated after climbing into the lion enclosure at the London Zoo.
- By 1169 he had conquered the Wendish stronghold on Rugen, baptized the pirates, and incorporated the island into the Danish kingdom.
- The back is made of strips of wood molded into a rounded form and glued together.
- In 1961, Yuri Gagarin of the Soviet Union was sent into space, and he orbited the earth.
- Within a few years, the Americans had developed rockets to lift two or three astronauts into orbit.
- The term “abolitionist” came into use about 1835.
- The order is divided into five suborders, one containing the ticks and the other four the mites.
- Hercules (Herakles), with whom he competed for the maiden Deianeira, tore off one of his horns, which the nymphs then fashioned into the horn of plenty.