Use intervene in a sentence. Sentence for intervene. How to use the word intervene in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word intervene. How to use “intervene” with example sentences.
Definition of Intervene
they are interleaved to prevent or alter a result or course of events.
Examples of intervene in a sentence
- I have no power to intervene in the matter.
- The security forces had to intervene to prevent the situation from worsening.
- The police generally do not want to intervene in disputes between husbands and wives.
- The government would not intervene in the wage negotiation of the private sector.
- They would not intervene against the rebels themselves.
- She was reluctant to intervene in what was essentially a private dispute.
- Eventually, the army was forced to intervene.
- Professionals often intervene before understanding the problem as a whole and, therefore, fail.
- Attacked A neighbor heard his screams but was forced to return to his home when she tried to intervene.
- Last week, the Soviet embassy in East Berlin even indicated that it would not intervene if the riots became uncontrollable.
- Hundreds of police were ready to intervene if things got out of control, but they did not.
- This eliminates the need for a machine operator to continuously intervene in the production process.
- However, this refusal to intervene practically guarantees that for-profit entrepreneurs will continue to encourage the behavior of the basic groups.
- The state was so reluctant to intervene in the housing market, despite its manifest shortcomings.
- Officials cite the need for state coherence as to when to intervene in family matters.
- The UN has not yet decided whether to intervene militarily.
- His complaint was that he was flouting the convention that the wives of the prime ministers did not intervene in the public debate.
- Chatichai was forced to degrade Chalerm in November after the armed forces threatened to intervene.
- Western democracies could have condemned their regime, but clearly they were not going to intervene to overthrow it.
- I would ask Congress to intervene and lead a strike.