Use International in a sentence. How to use the word International in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word International. Sentence for International.
Examples of international in a sentence
- Pronunciations are shown in this dictionary using the international phonetic alphabet.
- The Philharmonic Orchestra of Mexico City sounded like an orchestra of international caliber.
- The International Development Association (IDA) is a subsidiary of the World Bank.
- The city is located on two international navigable waterways, at the confluence of the Sava and the Danube in northern central Serbia, where the Pannonian plain meets the Balkan peninsula.
- The General Construction Contract underwent a zigzag development process in the international world.
- I attend the International Church of Lucerne, which has people from all the different religions in its congregation.
- This gave impetus to two important international legal regimes: the Biological Weapons Convention (BWC) of 1972 and the Chemical Weapons Convention of 1993 (CWC).
- As high technology has different characteristics compared to the trade of goods in general, the different stages of its life cycle give a different impulse to the international trade of several countries.
- The gentleman speaks in the name of the landed interest, the merchant for international trade and the boss for the master craftsman.
- From 1956 to 1958 he helped develop native handicrafts in the Far East under the auspices of the International Cooperation Administration.
- The Brazilian International became the first team on Tuesday to qualify for the last 16 of the Copa Libertadores 2019 by eliminating 3-2 from the Palestinian Palestino with more suffering than expected.
- Touched, International showed signs of nervousness for a few minutes, used by Palestino to seek the coup de grace.
- Your logistics company, Malcom International, transports all kinds of products.
- On board, Air France offers culinary creations of Michelin-starred chefs, who design original menus, mixing the tradition of French gastronomy – named intangible cultural heritage of humanity by UNESCO – with ingredients, flavors and techniques of international cuisine.