How to use the word Intense in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Intense.
Examples of Intense in a sentence
- Intense are pushing hard at the moment.
- If the fire went out the cold would be intense, and might prove fatal to him.
- Relatively intense rainfall also occurs at the northernmost tip of the Cape York peninsula and in New Guinea.
- It will be observed, too, that all the time this teacher was performing these experiments, and watching with intense interest the results, his pupils were going on undisturbed in their pursuits.
- Intense eyeshadows formulated with extra-fine pigments and infused with Hemp Seed Oil for buttery feel yet fierce color payoff.
- Therefore, the intense runoff production inferred from the results of the Mars Science Laboratory rover was not a short-lived or local anomaly.
- The formula features intense pearls and bronzing pigments that melt into the skin and set for hours to give you bold and luxurious texture.
- Liven up your vape with myblu’s new line of intense liquidpod flavours refills with nicotine salts.
- Ever since Intense burst on the scene with the M1 DH bike, they’ve been completely focused on being at the absolute pinnacle of the mountain biking world.
- Intense precipitation is a mixed blessing for agricultural producers.
- Watch Kamala Harris’ intense interrogations on the Hill.
- If we accept these two statements, then it logically follows that there should already be an observable increase in intense hurricanes.
- Evaluation of seasonal malaria chemoprevention in two areas of intense seasonal malaria transmission.
- It was an intense and terrifying moment for one Iowa business owner as intense winds ripped the roof right off his building.
- And, last, there has been the constant wearing upon him of a close imprisonment with me, for whom I know he now must have a most intense dislike.
- There was the fire to be kept up, for the cold was intense.
- She had an intense desire to do something for him.