Use Injury in a sentence. How to use the word Injury in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Injury. Sentence for Injury.
Examples of injury in a sentence
- A head injury can be extremely serious when the brain is exposed to infection or the cranial nerves are damaged, or the brain or dura have actually been injured.
- After the victim has regained consciousness, amnesia in some degree may set in, depending on the degree of injury.
- A convulsive seizure can occur immediately or months or years following the head injury and is more likely when the dura and brain have been damaged.
- These sounds may be normal, or may indicate some type of defect or injury.
- Can brain injury or wound disease manage well?
- It is applied most frequently to an unfortunate happening that causes death or personal injury or damage to or loss of property.
- Any person who has hemophilia must avoid activity which might result in injury.
- The opening may be one the patient was born with, or it may be the result of an injury such as can occur in an auto-mobile accident when the steering wheel is forced into the driver’s chest.