Use Indistinguishable in a sentence. How to use the word Indistinguishable in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Indistinguishable.
Examples of Indistinguishable in a sentence
- One method, frankly, is barely indistinguishable from the other.
- Clinical features are virtually indistinguishable from stuttering.
- Religious and political authority was indistinguishable, and elders and elected pastors provided arid leadership in the community.
- In the storm, the sky and the sea were indistinguishable.
- This effect of symmetry was indistinguishable from that observed in the accelerated responses of two men matched by age and neurologically healthy.
- Not only did it work perfectly, but the result was indistinguishable from 550C.
- All points in a given delay ring are indistinguishable from each other using only this information.
- Tritium has a higher freezing point than water, so it could condense into a fine mist indistinguishable from normal fog.
- Others are practically indistinguishable from the flowers with which they are associated, so much so that the smaller insects are still accommodating to them.
- The United States obtained 502, in the 23rd place, with an indistinguishable performance from Poland, Ireland, Norway, France and several other countries.
- Then the two ends of the tetramer are indistinguishable.
- By the end of the afternoon, they had melted into an indistinguishable mass of privatizing and tax-reducing opponents of Sharia law.
- It was discovered that inductive ADH was indistinguishable from its constitutive form in the wild type with respect to electrophoretic mobility.
- Or at best, you become a fragile narcissus at the water’s edge: your self-contempt, indistinguishable from your self-love.
- If you only look at promotions and income, women without children are indistinguishable from men.
- Werewolves are indistinguishable from humans in their Homid, or human form.
- Deep reading, as argued by Maryanne Wolf, is indistinguishable from deep thought.
- They are identical and indistinguishable.
- Blueberries are practically indistinguishable from wild blueberries.
- The twins were indistinguishable.
- Poe and Edgarpo, word and echo, are indeed indistinguishable.
- From a distance, these artificial flowers are practically indistinguishable from the real ones.
- It was asserted that the defense policies of Russia and the United States were indistinguishable.